Share  |  Email  |  Print
Social Workers - Central

Social workers assist people with problems related to their personal and professional lives. Social workers provide counselling and support, help the client find solutions to and ways of coping with their problems as well assist in locating resources.

Social workers are regulated under the Social Work and Social Service Work Act (1998). The provincial regulating body for social workers is the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (below).

Social workers work in a variety of settings and most hospitals have social workers on staff. For a registry of Social Workers in private practice visit the Ontario Association of Social Workers (below).

Enter postal code or city:
These services are located outside of Central, but provide service to Central.
Ontario Association of Social Workers   Toronto
Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers   Toronto

French Language Services


Looking for a family doctor or nurse practitioner? Click HERE

Please note: Centralhealthline.ca is offered by the Central Local Health Integration Network (LHIN) as a source of health and social services information. While we make every effort to ensure information is accurate, errors may exist. Please note that listings do not imply endorsement; users are urged to use their own best judgment. More...



Specialized Geriatric Services Diabetes Resource Stroke Resources