Safe-Tea & Fall Prevention with Bedford Medical & Mosaic
Mosaic Home Care Services & Community Resource Centre, 2900 Steeles Avenue East Suite 218, Thornhill, L3T 4X1
Join Mosaic as we welcome Bedford Medical Alert to talk about safety, fall prevention and how to get help fast. During this interactive presentation by Bedford you will:
• Gain information about falls and the importance of staying active—including facts and figures.
• Learn about common safety hazards.
• Learn about proactive tips to minimize the risk of falls at home.
• Prepare for what to do when help is needed.
• New technology in medical alert services for seniors.
• Enjoy a light refreshment with friends!
Date: Friday, May 11th, 2017.
~RSVP by Monday, May 5th, 2017.
Time: 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
No Charge for event. Refreshment provided.
Free parking. Located on the Lower Level by Centre Court.
Close to public transit.
|Contact: Kevin Lopes